[all][elections][tc] Technical Committee Election Results

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Wed Oct 14 14:56:47 UTC 2020

Congrats to new TC!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 7:31 PM
To: openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org; openstack-announce at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [all][elections][tc] Technical Committee Election Results

Please join me in congratulating the 4 newly elected members of the Technical Committe (TC).

Dan Smith
Ghanshyam Mann (gmann)
Jay Bryant (jungleboyj)
Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

Full results:
https://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_f3d92f86f4254553

Election process details and results are also available here:
https://governance.openstack.org/election/

Thank you to all of the candidates, having a good group of candidates helps engage the community in our democratic process.

Thank you to all who voted and who encouraged others to vote. We need to ensure your voice is heard.

Thank you for another great round.

--
Jeremy Stanley
on behalf of the OpenStack Technical Election Officials