[cinder] wallaby PTG planning + happy hour

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 20:14:12 UTC 2020

Here's your weekly reminder to add topics to the cinder PTG planning
etherpad:
     https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/wallaby-ptg-cinder-planning
(and don't forget to register for the PTG)

At today's Cinder meeting, we decided to hold a happy hour on the first
day Cinder is meeting during the PTG so that everyone can get to know
each other informally a bit before we get down to serious business for
the rest of the week.  So please plan to be happy for this hour:
   15:00-16:00 UTC on Tuesday 27 October 2020

You don't have to work on Cinder or even be attending the Cinder
sessions of the PTG to attend the happy hour; but we do request that you
be happy if you attend.

Unfortunately, due to the virtual nature of the PTG, the only beverages
available will also be virtual (but you can have as much as you want!).
Or you can bring your own actual beverages (in which case, you can also
have as much as you want!).

cheers,
brian