[cloudkitty] Joining the "CloudKitty Drivers" Launchpad team

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Oct 1 21:07:39 UTC 2020

On 2020-10-01 22:14:48 +0200 (+0200), Pierre Riteau wrote:
> While CloudKitty has moved to Storyboard to track its bugs [1], there
> is still a lot of content under the Launchpad project [2], including
> years of bug reports, blueprints, etc.
>
> As PTL, I would like to be able to administer the CloudKitty Launchpad
> project. I have requested access to the "CloudKitty Drivers" Launchpad
> team [3], but haven't heard back. I see some people have been on the
> waiting list for years [4].
>
> Since the "OpenStack Administrators" team [5] is the owner "CloudKitty
> Drivers", would one of its members be able to grant me access?

Yes, I've taken care of this now, you should be a member (and
administrator) of the drivers team as of a few minutes ago.

Please go ahead and follow the post-migration steps documented here,
since it appears nobody ever did:

https://docs.openstack.org/infra/storyboard/migration.html#recently-migrated

--
Jeremy Stanley