[cloudkitty] Joining the "CloudKitty Drivers" Launchpad team

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Thu Oct 1 20:14:48 UTC 2020

Hello,

While CloudKitty has moved to Storyboard to track its bugs [1], there
is still a lot of content under the Launchpad project [2], including
years of bug reports, blueprints, etc.

As PTL, I would like to be able to administer the CloudKitty Launchpad
project. I have requested access to the "CloudKitty Drivers" Launchpad
team [3], but haven't heard back. I see some people have been on the
waiting list for years [4].

Since the "OpenStack Administrators" team [5] is the owner "CloudKitty
Drivers", would one of its members be able to grant me access?

Many thanks,
Pierre Riteau (priteau)

[1] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/890
[2] https://launchpad.net/cloudkitty