[searchlight][election][ptl] PTL non-candidacy

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 02:32:57 UTC 2020

Hi guys,

I have been taking the role of Searchlight's PTL since Stein to hopefully
making the project sustainable. Over the course of 4 development cycles, I
had lots of joy and also learned a lot while doing maintenance & open
source contributor recruiting. Unfortunately, I switched to a job that does
not involve OpenStack, and that leaves me no time for contributions.
That being said, I announce my non-candidacy for the Wallaby cycle.
Though not being able to contribute to the project, I'll still be around
and help you out whenever I can.

*Trinh Nguyen*
*dangtrinh.com <https://dangtrinh.com>*