[tc][heat][tacker][tosca-parser][heat-translator] Discusssion about heat-translater and tosca-parser maintenance

TAKAHASHI TOSHIAKI(高橋 敏明) ts-takahashi at nec.com
Mon Nov 30 03:00:21 UTC 2020

Hi Bob, gmann, and Tacker team,

Thank you for the reply.
OK, first of all, our Tacker team will continue activities such as reviews so that we can work as a core of heat-translater and tosca-parser.
For our team, there is no problem with our development if we can maintain the master code of those repo.

How can we proceed with this?
Should we give member names who will become core?
Need to discuss with Heat, tc, etc.?

And I'd like to continue to discuss other points such as cooperation with other members(Heat, or is there any users of those?).
We will continue to talk about it in the Tacker team, and suggest again if there is some necessary discussion.

Regards,
Toshiaki