[all][infra] CI test result table in the new gerrit review UI

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Fri Nov 27 05:39:21 UTC 2020

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 02:20:04PM +1100, Ian Wienand wrote:
> I can see the plugin is installed, because in the web console you get
> the log from [3,4].  However, I can't actually see the table.

I've since realised this is looking for "Zuul" comments, and because
All-Users isn't populated with the Zuul user, all the comments on the
imported changes come up with "Name of user not set".  I don't want to
copy the production All-Users into a CI instance.

I think we have a bit of a way to go with the automated setup of the
gerrit instance in CI.

The first thing is getting an admin user that can be used to create
projects and other users in an automated, way, etc.  That has
something to do with initalising with DEVELOPMENT_BECOME_ANY_ACCOUNT
... but I get a bit lost after that ...

-i