[neutron][operators][all] Watch out for updates of stable/train and stable/stein releases in Neutron

Christian Rohmann christian.rohmann at inovex.de
Wed Nov 25 14:28:57 UTC 2020

On 2020-11-24 22:58, Slawek Kaplonski wrote:
> So if
> You are now updating Your Stein or Train Neutron to latest version and You will
> do it as it should be done, so first neutron-server and then agents, Your
> neutron-ovs-agents will not work properly with newer neutron-server.
> Details are in reported bug [2]

Even though the original change might be OVS related, the
incompatibility / issue I reported (also)
arises with neutron-linuxbridge-agent, which my bug report is about
actually.

There the creation / update of ipsets / iptables fails.
What exactly happens in the case of an installation running OVS I cannot
say.

Regards

Christian