[neutron] HA network issues on Rocky

Jean-Philippe Méthot jp.methot at planethoster.info
Wed Nov 18 22:27:14 UTC 2020

We have fixed this issue. It appears that configurations linked through plugin.ini aren’t read by neutron when neutron-api runs through Apache. As a result, the new router
was set as using a local network instead of GRE tunneling. In our case, moving the configurations to regular neutron.conf fixed the issue.

Jean-Philippe Méthot
Senior Openstack system administrator
Administrateur système Openstack sénior
PlanetHoster inc.