[largescale-sig] Next meeting: November 18, 14utc

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Nov 18 15:53:10 UTC 2020

We held our meeting today and discussed how well our Forum and PTG
sessions went, as well as the plan and things we should change for
Wallaby. Our new chairs will be Belmiro Moreira, Gene Kuo and myself.

Meeting logs at:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/large_scale_sig/2020/large_scale_sig.2020-11-18-14.01.html

TODOs:
- ttx to refactor wiki and other etherpads into that "journey" FAQ view
- genekuo to review/approve https://review.opendev.org/#/c/755069/
- ttx to set up release jobs and request a 0.1 release
- ttx to reschedule meeting to be biweekly on Wednesdays, 15utc
- all to think about how to improve how we collect feedback

Our next meeting will be Wednesday, December 2 at 15utc in
#openstack-meeting-3 on Freenode IRC.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)