multiple nfs shares with cinder-backup

MaSch themasch at gmx.net
Thu Nov 12 05:51:02 UTC 2020

Hy!

Is it possible to set a default value for the container?
So that the users don't have to specify them when they create a backup?
Lets say, the default value directs to share a, for manually generated
Backups,
and all automated created Backups have the --container param set for
share b.

regards,
MaSch