Victoria Release Community Meeting

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Wed Nov 11 20:06:52 UTC 2020

We can definitely consider using Jitsi for the next OIF community meeting. One significant feature that Zoom has is our ability to record the community meeting so that the rest of the community can watch on their own time, accommodating for different time zones. For those who do not wish to participate via Zoom tomorrow, the recording will be posted on YouTube and all of the PTLs share in their presentation how to connect with them via email or IRC.