Victoria Release Community Meeting

helena at openstack.org helena at openstack.org
Tue Nov 10 23:23:23 UTC 2020

Hello,

The community meeting for the Victoria release will be this Thursday, November 12th at 16:00 UTC. The meeting will be held via Zoom. We will show pre-recorded videos from our PTLs followed by live Q&A sessions. We will have updates from Masakari, Telemetry, Neutron, and Cinder.

Zoom Info:
[ https://zoom.us/j/2146866821?pwd=aDlpOXd5MXB3cExZWHlROEJURzh0QT09 ]( https://zoom.us/j/2146866821?pwd=aDlpOXd5MXB3cExZWHlROEJURzh0QT09 )
Meeting ID: 214 686 6821
Passcode: Victoria
Find your local number: [ https://zoom.us/u/8BRrV ]( https://zoom.us/u/8BRrV )

Reminder to PTLs:

We would love for you to participate and give an update on your project.

I have attached a template for the slides that you may use if you wish. The video should be around 10 minutes. Please send in your video and slide for the community meeting ASAP. I have only received content for the listed above projects. If you are unable to make the meeting at the designated time we can show your video and forward any questions for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you for your participation,
Helena