[oslo] New courtesy ping list for Wallaby

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Tue Nov 10 09:24:45 UTC 2020

Hello,

As we discussed during our previous meeting, I'll be clearing the
current ping list in the next few weeks. This is to prevent courtesy
pinging people who are no longer active on the project. If you wish to
continue receiving courtesy pings at the start of the Oslo meeting
please add yourself to the new list on the agenda template [1]. Note
that the new list is above the template, called "Courtesy ping for Wallaby".
If you add yourself again to the end of the existing list I'll
assume you want to be left on though.

Thanks.

Hervé

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Oslo#Agenda_Template