[Release-job-failures] Release of openstack/ansible-role-redhat-subscription for ref refs/tags/1.1.1 failed

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 15:33:04 UTC 2020

I confirm the markdown issue was fixed 1 year ago [1] by myself and since 3
new versions of ansible-role-redhat-subscription have been released [2].

The markdown fix is embedded in the three releases:
$ git tag --contains fceb51c66e
1.0.4
1.1.0
1.1.1

2 releases was successfully uploaded to pypi:

I saw a couple of changes in your README and they seem to mix markdown and
restructuredText [3], maybe it could explain this issue but these changes
are also in previous versions:

$ git tag --contains 0949f34ffb
1.0.3
1.0.4
1.1.0
1.1.1

Maybe pypa introduced more strict checks on their side since our last
release...

I tried to generate a PKG-INFO locally and everything seems ok.

Also I didn't see any new bugs that seem related to this issue on the pypa
side [4].

[1]
https://opendev.org/openstack/ansible-role-redhat-subscription/commit/fceb51c66eb343a7cd20891da8728c65ff703ce7
[2]