[masakari] Teams cleanup

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:12:30 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone!

To avoid the ghost town effect in Masakari teams, I propose to clean
up the memberships.
I've already had a chance to discuss it with Takashi Kajinami on IRC
[0] as he wanted to remove himself.

We have 3 teams (1 gerrit, 2 launchpad):
- Gerrit masakari-core [1]
- Launchpad masakari-drivers [2]
- Launchpad masakari-bugs [3]

I plan to set these to the following people:
- myself [Radosław Piliszek] (the new PTL)
- suzhengwei (new active contributor and core)
- Jegor van Opdorp (new active contributor and core)
- Sampath Priyankara (the previous PTL)
- Tushar Patil (the previously most active core)

I will enact the change in a week from now if there are no objections.

I also see a few issues likely to discuss with the infra team:
1) Launchpad masakari-drivers - there is a pending invitation for the
release team - I doubt it has much use but I would love to see it
accepted/rejected/accepted&removed.
2) Gerrit masakari-core - there is an external CI in the core team -
why would it need this level of privilege? It does not add its flags
to changes, only replies with job status.

[0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-masakari/%23openstack-masakari.2020-10-21.log.html#t2020-10-21T12:42:14
[1] masakari-core: https://review.opendev.org/#/admin/groups/1448,members
[2] https://launchpad.net/~masakari-drivers/+members
[3] https://launchpad.net/~masakari-bugs/+members