[largescale-sig] Future meeting time

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Nov 4 11:31:42 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

During the PTG we discussed our meeting time. Currently we are rotating
every two weeks between a APAC-EU friendly time (8utc) and a EU-US
friendly time (16utc). However, rotating the meeting between two
timezones resulted in fragmenting the already-small group, with only
Europeans being regular attendees.

After discussing this at the PTG with Gene Kuo, we think it's easier to
have a single meeting time, if we can find one that works for all active
members.

Please enter your preferences into this date poll for Wednesday times:
https://framadate.org/ue2eOBTT3QXoFhKg

Feel free to add comments pointing to better times for you, like other
days that would work better for you than Wednesdays for example.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)