[barbican] Stable Branch Liaison Update

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Tue Nov 3 22:03:08 UTC 2020

> I am wondering what the process is to get myself added to the
> barbican-stable-maint group in gerrit? [2]
>
> Unfortunately, our only team member on that team has not been very
> active the last few months and we have a growing list of patches to the
> stable branches that we have been unable to merge.

> Thanks
> - Douglas Mendizábal

We usually just want to see that you have been doing stable reviews and
show an understanding of the differences with things to look for when
reviewing those rather than reviews on master.

I took a look at some and they looked fine to me. Obligatory reminder
though to read through the stable branch policies, particularly the
review guidelines:

https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html#review-guidelines

I have added you to the barbican-stable-maint group. Please raise any
questions if you have any doubts about any proposed changes.

Thanks!

Sean