[placement][nova][cinder][neutron][blazar][tc][zun] Placement governance switch(back)

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Tue Nov 3 12:08:54 UTC 2020

Hi,

Sorry for the top post but I want to give a summary where we are with
the Placement governance question. During the PTG both the TC and the
Nova teams discussed the situation. We decided if there is no
volunteers for the rest of the needed liaisons until the end of the PTG
then we move the Placement project under Nova governance. As we hit
that deadline I've proposed the governance patch[1].

Cheers,
gibi

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/760917