[tripleo] stable/victoria for tripleo repos

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 17:13:30 UTC 2020

o/ tripleos

update on stable/victoria for the tripleo things. You may have noticed that
we  have a stable/victoria branch in our repos after [1] merged.

The ci squad discussed this again today and we think we are good to go on
merging to stable/victoria. I see there are already a few patches posted -
note that we need to merge all of the .gitreview patches [2] and each repo
has one, before patches will appear on stable/victoria in gerrit (or rebase
your stuff onto the relevant review).

For CI there is still some ongoing work - for example victoria upgrade jobs
[3] - as well as third party/ovb branchful jobs. You can see some tests at
[4][5]. Please shout if you see something wrong with the stable/victoria
check or gate jobs - as usual <nick|ruck> or <nick|rover> is your first
port of call in freenode #tripleo #oooq.

The wallaby series is also now a thing in launchpad - as usual we have
wallaby-1 wallaby-2 wallaby-3 and wallaby-rc1 [6] - I used [7] as reference
for the milestone dates. The victoria series is marked "current stable
release" so wallaby is now the active series. I'll run the scripts tomorrow
(once I find them ;)) to move all the bugs currently targeted to victoria
into wallaby-1.

please reach out for any clarifications/questions/suggestions/corrections!

regards, marios

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/760571/
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/760598/
[3] https://review.opendev.org/760323