[ptl][release][stable][EM] Extended Maintenance - Stein

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Mon Nov 2 15:36:48 UTC 2020

Hi,

Reminder: the planned date for Stein transition to Extended Maintenance
is next Wednesday. If you have planned to do a final release, then it is
a good time to do now.

Warning: Do not merge and release risky patches in a hurry! Remember
that Stein will be open for further patches, the only thing is that
there won't be further official, upstream release anymore.

Thanks,

Előd