[puppet] Puppet 5 is officially unsupported in Victoria release

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.com
Thu May 28 10:12:41 UTC 2020

Hello Thomas,

The version stated in metadata.json is pretty much only used to show support
on PuppetForge when a module is uploaded, it could mean you cannot do
"puppet module install openstack-<module>" if your puppet binary is version 5.

We'd want any new users to use Puppet 6, the metadata which shows on PuppetForge
would be the only place saying Puppet 5 which I don't like.

Best regards