[glance][ptg] Victoria Virtual PTG updates

Abhishek Kekane akekane at redhat.com
Thu May 28 06:48:50 UTC 2020

Hello All,
Greetings!!!

First virtual PTG is around the corner and if you haven't already
registered,
please do so as soon as possible [1].

I have created a Virtual PTG planning etherpad [2] and also added day wise
topics along with timings we are going to discuss. Kindly let me know if
you have any concerns with allotted time slots. As a reminder, these are
the time slots for our discussion.

Monday 01 June 2020
1400 UTC to 1700 UTC Folsom

Tuesday 02 June 2020
2100 UTC to 00 UTC Austin

Wednesday 03 June 2020
2100 UTC to 00 UTC Austin

Thursday 04 June 2020
2100 UTC to 00 UTC Folsom

Friday 05 June 2020
1400 UTC to 1700 UTC Folsom

We will be using meetpad [3] for our discussion, kindly try to use it once
before the actual discussion. I will publish the meeting URL before the PTG
and which will be the same throughout the PTG.

[1] https://virtualptgjune2020.eventbrite.com/
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/Glance-Victoria-PTG-planning
[3] https://meetpad.opendev.org

Thank you,