[manila][ptg] Victoria Virtual PTG Items

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Thu May 28 05:12:10 UTC 2020

Hello Zorillas and other interested Stackers,

If you haven't already registered to be part of the virtual PTG,
please do so as soon as possible [1]. There's now an etherpad posted
to gather topics for the Ussuri Team Retrospective [2]. Please take a
look and add your thoughts before the event.

Also take a look at our Virtual PTG planning etherpad [3], and let me
know if you have a problem with the draft schedule posted. As a
reminder, these are the time slots for our meeting:

== Monday, 1st June 2020 ==
1400 UTC - 1700 UTC

== Tuesday, 2nd June 2020 ==
1500 UTC - 1700 UTC
2100 UTC - 2300 UTC

== Friday, 5th June 2020 ==
1400 UTC - 1700 UTC

Our meetings are on Zoom and will be recorded. The Zoom Room is called
"Cactus" and is linked out of the PTG Schedule page [4]. So make sure
to bookmark it :)

Looking forward to a happy week of designing with you all!

--
Goutham Ravi

[1] https://virtualptgjune2020.eventbrite.com/
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/manila-ussuri-retrospective