[tripleo] TripleO Ussuri has been released

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed May 27 03:04:36 UTC 2020

Nicely done everyone!

Just a friendly reminder that at that time of the cycle, it's important
that people keep track of their patches which land into master and
appropriately backport them to stable/ussuri (and stable/train as usual if
needed).

I've proposed all the Ussuri backports for patches that landed up to today
into the branched repos; but going forward it's up to the owners to do it
themselves if the patches need backports.

Thanks for your help and congrats again!

--
Emilien Macchi