[nova][ptg] bumping compute RPC to 6.0

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Mon May 25 15:54:51 UTC 2020

Hi,

[This is a topic from the PTG etherpad [0]. As the PTG time is
intentionally kept short, let's try to discuss it or even conclude it
before the PTG]

Do we want to bump the compute RPC to 6.0 in Victoria?

We did not have the full view what we can gain[2] with such bump so
Stephen and I searched through nova and collected the things we could
clean up [1] eventually if we bump the compute RPC to 6.0 in Victoria.

I can work on the RPC 6.0 patch during V and I think I can also help in
with the possible cleanups later.

Cheers,
gibi

[0] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/nova-victoria-ptg