[all][interop] Please suggest capabilities to deprecate-remove and add to the OpenStack Powered Programs

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 17:56:28 UTC 2020

Hi all,
Please help the Interop WG to review and finalize the draft version for the next interop guidelines.
https://review.opendev.org/gitweb?p=openstack/interop.git;a=blob;f=2020.06.json;h=7bc62929e5576519196dc4a2ea2de0627ab319ca;hb=HEAD

Link for the DNS add-on: https://review.opendev.org/gitweb?p=openstack/interop.git;a=blob;f=add-ons/dns.2020.06.json;h=848e6d800f75e1f3aed8ba19263c3d1f86f4dde6;hb=HEAD

Link for the Heat add-on: https://review.opendev.org/gitweb?p=openstack/interop.git;a=blob;f=add-ons/orchestration.2020.06.json;h=6362abbac5756aaec24e25e5a0803f31497360f3;hb=HEAD

This guidelines is intended to cover "Stein" , "Train", "Ussuri" and "Victoria" releases of OpenStack.
We request that PTLs or Core team members please confirm any updates you may want to include or exclude in link above.
The Projects currently covered under OpenStack  Powered Programs include "Keystone", "Glance", "Nova", "Neutron", "Cinder", "Swift" and add-on programs "Designate", "Heat".

A more human-readable view of the capabilities can be found in RefStack: https://refstack.openstack.org/#/guidelines

We would like have feedback by next Interop call on Friday. - Can attend 10 AM PDT  call refer etherpad - https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/interop

If you have any additional topics to discuss at PTG please add them to https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/interop_virtual_ptg_planning_june_2020
The conference Bridge will be assigned once we know the number of participants. Please add your names/topics to ether pad interop ptg planning.

Optionally reply to this  email with your inputs/patches.

 Please  Register to  attend the Interop WG slot scheduled for Virtual PTG on June 1 6-8 AM PDT /  9-11 AM EST / 14-16 UTC / 9-11 PM BJT
https://www.openstack.org/ptg/

Thanksfor Interop WGChair - Prakash RamchandranVice Chair - Mark Voelker