[kolla] Kolla klub meeting

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Thu May 21 18:06:38 UTC 2020

On Tue, 19 May 2020 at 16:48, Mark Goddard <mark at stackhpc.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a reminder that we will host a project onboarding session for the
> next Kolla Klub meeting on Thursday 21st May. We'll cover a variety of
> topics on the many different ways you can contribute to the
> project. Gaël Therond will also fill us in on some of the questions
> put to him since the last meeting about his case studies.

Thanks to everyone who joined today, especially Radosław for hosting
an excellent onboarding session. For anyone who couldn't make it, or
had to drop off before the end of the meeting, or would like to recap
anything covered, the meeting was recorded and can be watched via
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UuCLfW2IZjr7dlZt92VKxrzfiyApGSai/view?usp=sharing.

We will skip the next kolla klub meeting slot in two weeks time, since
it clashes with the PTG (which you are all welcome to join:
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/kolla-victoria-ptg). The next meeting
will be 18th June, and we'll have a short recap of the PTG
discussions, followed by some open discussion around particular topics
(e.g. identity management). Please propose topics on the agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EwQs2GXF-EvJZamEx9vQAOSDB5tCjsDCJyHQN5_4_Sw

Thanks,
Mark