[neutron][release] Missing tarballs for networking-mlnx, networking-l2gw and vmware-nsx

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Wed May 20 21:45:17 UTC 2020

Hi,

Actually I'm not really sure what are the criteria of what should be in the
"openstack/" and what in "x/" namespace.
I know that in "openstack/" should be an official OpenStack projects but how to
really be sure what is such official project and what no, I don't know.
Speaking about those projects mentioned in the thread, networking-mlnx and
vmware-nsx are both in the "x/" namespace but networking-l2gw is in the
"openstack/" namespace. None of them is Neutron stadium project.
There is also many other projects with "networking-" in the name in the
"openstack/" namespace. For example:

networking-baremetal
networking-generic-switch

which Ironic team is taking care of. But we have also projects like:

networking-onos
networking-calico

and probably others. Those projects are not in deliverables in
https://opendev.org/openstack/releases/src/branch/master (at least not for Train
or Ussuri releases).
So should we keep them in "openstack/" namespace or move to "x/"?

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer