[neutron][release] Missing tarballs for networking-mlnx, networking-l2gw and vmware-nsx

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Tue May 19 15:44:04 UTC 2020

>> There are no tarballs published for ussuri networking-mlnx or
>> vmware-nsx. The most recently published tarballs were in February. Is
>> this expected? networking-l2gw also has no ussuri tarballs, although
>> master was updated recently.
> Thanks to Yatin Karel for pointing out that some projects now publish
> under x/ namespace. l2gw does not though, so I'm not sure about that
> one.

It looks like networking-l2gw is still under the openstack/ namespace:

https://opendev.org/openstack/networking-l2gw

Though it looks like it shouldn't be since it is not under official
governance:

https://opendev.org/openstack/governance/src/branch/master/reference/projects.yaml

No official release team releases have been done for this repo. It looks
like there was a 15.0.0 tag pushed by the team last October:

https://opendev.org/openstack/networking-l2gw/src/tag/15.0.0

And there is a corresponding 15.0.0 tarball published for that one:

https://tarballs.opendev.org/openstack/networking-l2gw/networking-l2gw-15.0.0.tar.gz

So it looks like this repo either needs to be added to governance, and
added to the releases deliverables, or it needs to move to the x/
namespace and have tagging managed by the team.

Sean