[nova][ptg] virtual PTG

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Tue May 19 14:29:43 UTC 2020

Hi,

The PTG is two weeks from now. So I would like to encourage you to look
at the PTG etherpad [0]. If you have topics for the PTG then please
start discussing them now on the ML or in a spec. (See the threads
[1][2][3][4][5] I have already started) Such preparation is needed as
we will only have limited time to conclude the topics during the PTG.

Cheers,
gibi

[0] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/nova-victoria-ptg
[1]