OpenStack Ussuri is officially released!

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Wed May 13 15:44:50 UTC 2020

On 5/13/20 10:42 AM, Spyros Trigazis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The release notes [0] for magnum and other projects are missing
> from [1][2]. Do we need to do some extra step?
>
> Cheers,
> Spyros
>
> [0] https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/magnum/ussuri.html
> [1] https://releases.openstack.org/ussuri/
> [2] https://releases.openstack.org/teams/magnum.html

Those links need to be added to the deliverable files to be reflected on
the release page. We run a script periodically to pick up ones that were
not manually added and/or have been created since the last time we checked.

I've run our script and submitted https://review.opendev.org/#/c/727802/

So we should have those on the site shortly after that merges.

Sean