[all][PTL] U Community Goal: Project PTL & Contrib Docs Update #9

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.com
Sat May 9 09:28:26 UTC 2020

Hello Kendall,

Unfortunately I've completely missed this but tried to catch up for Puppet OpenStack

starting with [1] and [2] (need to do [2] for all our 40+ modules).

We've already cut stable/ussuri branches, may not be worth backporting and wasting CI resources

to get the CONTRIBUTING.rst file in, if really needed we can get that done as well.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/726509/

[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/726510/?

Best regards