Uniting TC and UC

Mohamed Elsakhawy m2elsakha at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:26:18 UTC 2020

Thanks All,

@Jeremy , I don't see a reason for the separate ML to continue to
exist, having all discussions in openstack-discuss makes more sense. I'll
bring it to the next UC meeting and keep you posted.

@Ghanshyam : Part of the proposal is to have "5" designated members under
TC to perform the UC duties including UG involvement. I guess that mandates
some expansion of current TC activities, but that's a valid point, we may
want to discuss further.