[infra][qa][sigs][tc] Forming a Testing and Collaboration Tools (TaCT) SIG

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu May 7 19:02:22 UTC 2020

Creation of our new TaCT SIG has been approved (thanks Thierry for
the governance changes!), and I've proposed a change to add a page
documenting what it's for, why it exists, and how to get involved:

https://review.opendev.org/726223

I also volunteered to serve as a SIG chair, but welcome as many
co-chairs as also want to serve. The responsibilities are minimal,
even more so when there are multiple chairs:

https://governance.openstack.org/sigs/reference/sig-guideline.html#select-sig-chairs

--
Jeremy Stanley