[TripleO][train][rdo] installation of undercloud fails during Run container-puppet tasks step1

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Tue May 5 20:40:42 UTC 2020

I will file a launchpad bug, Tomorrow, today almost sleeping ;)
nope, only tripleo-ansible, I have 3 versions available, 0.4.0 0.4.1 and
0.5.0.
0.4.1 - works, 0.5.0 do not.

[stack at remote-u ~]$ paunch --version
paunch 5.3.1
[stack at remote-u ~]$ rpm -qa | grep -i paunch
python2-paunch-5.3.1-1.el7.noarch
paunch-services-5.3.1-1.el7.noarch
[stack at remote-u ~]$ uname -a
Linux remote-u.tecloud.sample.xxx 3.10.0-1127.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Mar 31
23:36:51 UTC 2020 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
[stack at remote-u ~]$

Would be very helpful if you could share or howto, or steps to place that
bug report :)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack/+filebug ? This one? Which project?
tripleo?
How to name it, so it would be understandable?
Which logs would you need? would be suficient with ansible.log and
ansible-playbook-2 -vvvv .... last output, with error message?

I also can provide a diff for what is changed in that exact file. And
package contents from 0.4.1 and 0.5.0

if you need more or less, just mention here, or after I launch a bug
report, I can recreate VM and try setting it up.