[TripleO][train][rdo] installation of undercloud fails during Run container-puppet tasks step1

Carter, Kevin kevin at cloudnull.com
Tue May 5 16:15:17 UTC 2020

Ruslanas, do you know if any other dependencies were downgraded when you
ran the mentioned command? In looking through module code, its pulling in
paunch which has the `load_config` attribute [0] in the stable/train
branch. So I'm curious, what packages were impacted by the downgrade, and
do you know what version of paunch installed on the system?

As Wes mentioned, a Launchpad bug with this information would be most
helpful.

[0]
https://github.com/openstack/paunch/blob/stable/train/paunch/utils/common.py#L81

--