[TripleO][Rdo][Train] Deploy OpenStack using only provisioning network

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Sun May 3 22:20:03 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I am doing some testing and will do some deployment on some remote hosts.

Remote hosts will use provider network only specific for each compute.

I was thinking, do I really need all the External, InternalAPI, Storage,
StorageManagemnt, Tenant networks provided to all of the nodes? Maybe I
could use a Provision network for all of that, and make swift/glance copy
on all computes to provide local images.

I understand, if I do not have tenant network, all VM's in same project but
in different sites, will not see each other, but it is ok at the moment.

Thank you for your help

--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis
+370 6030 7030