[stein][neutron] gratuitous arp

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Sat May 2 15:40:08 UTC 2020

Hello Sean, I am continuing my test (so you we'll have to read a lot :-) )
If I understood well file neutron.py contains a patch for
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nova/network/neutronv2/api.py for reading
the configuration force_legacy_port_binding.
If it is true it returns false.
I patched the api.py and inserting a LOG.info call I saw  it reads the
variable but it seems do nothing and the migrate instance stop to respond.
Best Regards
Ignazio