[TripleO][train][rdo] installation of undercloud fails during Run container-puppet tasks step1

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Fri May 1 08:57:42 UTC 2020

Hi, I just wanted to notice, that I have

will it be sufficient to run:
ansibple-playbook -vvvv -i inventory.yaml
common_deploy_steps_tasks_step_1.yaml ???

cause testing takes looong time to run all openstack undercloud install

Also trying with downgraded version of containernetworking-plugins.x86_64
0.8.1-2.el7.centos       @extras

My next thought is to run installation of packages to the same version as I
have on the older box, where everything is running.

--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis
+370 6030 7030