[charms][ptl][election] PTL Non-candidacy

Frode Nordahl frode.nordahl at canonical.com
Tue Mar 31 15:47:14 UTC 2020

Hello all,

The Ussuri cycle is coming to an end and the contributors to the
Charms project has done great progress in the key areas we set afoot
at the beginning of the cycle.  We have also had good participation
from the broader community and I hope to see that flourish further in
the coming cycles.

I believe rotating leadership for open source projects is a good thing
and I am happy to pass on the relay baton for the Victoria cycle.

--
Frode Nordahl