[openstack-discuss] [puppet] Nominating Takashi Kajinami for core of the Puppet OpenStack modules

Shengping Zhong chdzsp at 163.com
Mon Mar 30 05:42:06 UTC 2020

Hey Puppet Cores,

I would like to nominate Takashi Kajinami as a Core reviewer for the

Puppet OpenStack modules.  He is an excellent contributor to our

modules over the last several cycles. His stats for the last 90 days

can be viewed here[0].

Please response with your +1 or any objections. If there are no

objections by April 6 I will add him to the core list.

As there were no objections, I have added Takashi to the core list.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Shengping.

[0] https://www.stackalytics.com/report/contribution/puppet%20openstack-group/90