[tacker]Re: openstack-dev Tacker

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Fri Mar 27 16:07:03 UTC 2020

 ---- On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:46:09 -0500 Akshata Jitendra Gage <akshata.g at altencalsoftlabs.com> wrote ----
 > Hello,
 > I am new to Tacker. As mentioned in the installation guide i have installed tacker on my server. I need to know that is there any way available by which we can create "service function chaining" via Horizon?
 > And is there any forum related to tacker on which i can raise my doubts and questions?

Hi Akshata,

Not sure about Horizon has this feature. tacker-horizon is the plugin for tacker UI things. I have tagged 'tacker' in sub to notify the tacker team.

We have IRC channel #tacker where you can find the tacker team and raise your queries.
Info on how to join IRC: https://docs.openstack.org/contributors/common/irc.html