[tripleo][mistral] Farewell

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:08:46 UTC 2020

Hey Dougal,

Just want to say it’s a bit said that you’re leaving but I hope you’re moving towards being happier :) So I’m really glad for you. I thank you for everything, it was a great pleasure to work with you as a teammate! You are one of the most enthusiastic and talented engineers I’ve met.

Good luck!

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia