[neutron] Drivers meeting - 27.03.2020

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Thu Mar 26 21:48:37 UTC 2020

Hi,

Due to lack of agenda for our next drivers meeting I will cancel it.
I would like You to check list of opened, not triaged, old RFEs [1] and check if there are maybe some RFEs which You would like to continue work on, or maybe there are some which You think we should close as not needed anymore.
Also if RFE on this list belongs to You, please respond to any questions from comments in this RFE or just let us know that You don’t want/don’t have time to continue work on it. Thx in advance

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bugs?field.tag=rfe

—
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer