[baremetal-sig][ironic] Lets finish the whitepaper doodle

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:28:58 UTC 2020

It appears the two ideal times to meet are:

Wednesday of this week at 1 PM UTC
And
Thursday of this week at 11 AM UTC.

I'll send meeting invites to the participants that indicated they will
be available.

We'll use my bluejeans to chat: https://bluejeans.com/u/jkrger or
https://bluejeans.com/5548595878
As a reminder, the whitepaper document an be found at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BmB2JL_oG3lWXId_NXT9KWcBJjqgtnbmixIcNsfGooA/edit

See you there!

-Julia