[ironic] The Sanity Preservation Un-Conference, or SPUC - An Ironic gathering!

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Mon Mar 23 17:45:32 UTC 2020

+2

From: Amy Marrich <amy at demarco.com>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 12:13 PM
To: Julia Kreger
Cc: openstack-discuss
Subject: Re: [ironic] The Sanity Preservation Un-Conference, or SPUC - An Ironic gathering!

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]
Great idea Julia! Maybe other projects should try something like this/

Amy (spotz)

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 12:09 PM Julia Kreger <juliaashleykreger at gmail.com<mailto:juliaashleykreger at gmail.com>> wrote:
Greetings Humans, Vulcans, AIs, and any other form of life!

Today in the Ironic team meeting, we decided that we needed to have an
un-conference!

In the theme of an un-conference, I think we will start with two
simple questions:
* How is everyone?
* What ironic (or non-ironic) things shall we discuss?

From there, we will identify topics of discussion, and possibly jump
into separate video calls for ~15 minutes each, depending on the
number of topics and general insanity.

During the last ?15? minutes or so, we shall reconvene into the same
video call to enjoy a little time sipping coffee Coffee, Tea or other
delicious beverages while we determine who is wearing the silliest
hat! So if you have a steampunk hat with gears or even some kind of
hat you would wear to a fancy horse race, go right ahead! Only have a
rose from your growing quarantine garden! You can wear that too!

So what do you need to do!
1) Fill out the doodle[0] so we can actually schedule a time that
works for a group of people!
2) Brainstorm some ideas of things you might want to talk
about/present or LEARN!
3) Dust off your silly hats!

NB: I know the windows on this doodle overlap with Baremetal SIG
doodle that I sent out a little while ago. We will figure it out.

-Julia

[0]: https://doodle.com/poll/krtn9p4z7xx9pa29