[tc][requirements][horizon] Broken gates due to the new setuptools and pyScss package

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:25:25 UTC 2020

Hi,
I would like to just add my cent to the question of ownership of these
forked repos:
I am on the side to have opendev ownership over them as that give long(er)
term stability,
even now when we have serious shortages in design. But consider the
situation when
e0ne leave the community, we have to do the fork again and move these repos
under
opendev umbrella.

Regards
Lajos