[cyborg] Proposing core reviewers

Nadathur, Sundar sundar.nadathur at intel.com
Thu Mar 12 00:40:42 UTC 2020

As of now, Cyborg core team officially has 12 members [1]. That is hardly small.

Justin Kilpatrick seems to be gone for good; he didn't respond to my emails. Rushil Chugh confirmed that he is not working on OpenStack anymore and asked to step down as core. With due thanks to him for his contributions, I'll go ahead.

Those are the two cores I had in mind. Agree with Sean that it is better to keep the list of core reviewers up to date. With all the changes in Cyborg over the past 18 months, it will be tough for a person to jump in after a long hiatus and resume as a core reviewer. Even if they want to come back, it is better for them to come up to speed first.

Given this background, if there is any objection to the removal of these two cores, please let me know.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/admin/groups/1243,members

Regards,
Sundar