[tripleo]

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Mar 10 14:49:08 UTC 2020

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 8:34 AM Monty Taylor <mordred at inaugust.com> wrote:

> > On Mar 10, 2020, at 9:24 AM, Wesley Hayutin <whayutin at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Follow up.. new containers have been pushed to docker.io.
> > Thank you for your patience!
>
> Yay!
>
> When you have brainspace after firefighting (always fun) - maybe we should
> find a time to talk about whether our image building and publishing
> automation could help you out here. No rush - this is one of those “we’ve
> got some tools we might be able to leverage to help” - just ping me
> whenever.

Definitely interested!!
Some additional context on what we're up to is helpful as well.

Our current tooling is here [1] and we're under the gun w/ getting centos-8
ready for ussuri and DLRN's new component feature [2].  If there are
upstream tooling and processes we can incorporate we'd be interested in
picking our heads up and listening!

Thanks as usual Monty!

[1]
https://github.com/rdo-infra/ci-config/tree/master/ci-scripts/dlrnapi_promoter